LIST OF VALUE CHAINS
Agricultural value chain has to do with the people and activities that bring a basic agricultural product like maize or vegetables or cotton from obtaining inputs and production in the field to the consumer, through stages such as processing, packaging, and distribution.
- Nigeria Farmers to be Fully Involved in the Agric Mechanization Programme – Nanono
- FG. LAUNCHES NATIONAL FERTILIZER CONTROL ACT 2019
- Organizing Committee of PASAE and NIAE Visit Agric Minister – Set to Host PASAE-NIAE 2020 International Conference in September.
- Nigeria will transform to Global Power House in Food Production – Nanono Inaugurates Governing Board of Veterinary Council of Nigeria.
- Agric minister receives delegates from Denmark Embassy in Nigeria
FMARD has the mandate to ensure food security in crop, livestock and fisheries, stimulate agricultural employment and services, promote the production and supply of raw materials to agro industries, provide markets for the products of the industrial sector, generate foreign exchange and aid rural socio-economic development” Read More