Mrs. Lai-Soloarin Winnie Ifeoma, who was nominated for the 2018 Best Award by her department, was born on 15th may 1965.
- She had her Secondary Education from Ozolua Grammar School Ologbo Edo State in 1983,
- Obtained Bachelor Degree in Agriculture (Animal Science) from University of Benin in 1989,
- attended The African Development Bank Training Centre, Nairobi – Kenya for a Certificate of professional study (Agricultural Project Planning and Admnistration) in 1992,
- University of Minnesota, USA, 2008-2009 where she Regent Certificate in Public Health,
- The University of Queenslad, Australia 2010-2012 where she also obtained Master of Communication for Social Change.
Mrs Winnie as popularly called, was employed as Livestock Development Officer11 on salary grade level 08 in 1991. She is currently a Deputy Director, a position she attain through hardwork and outstanding performances. She is an energetic and avid leaner, voracious reader and writer that makes use of her knowledge and experience to touch the lives of everyone she encounters, achieve set objectives and make lasting and uncommon impact and a member of so many professional bodies.
She has travelled wide in the course of her proffessional duties to all states in Nigeria, so many African Countries and parts of Europe. Mrs Winnie is hardworking, result oriented tenacious, reliable able to adapt to different enviroment and imperturbable under pressure.
Honourable Minister Sir, I have the honor to present Mrs. Lai-Solarin Winnie Ifeoma for the Best Staff Award.