Alhaji Muhammad Sabo Nanono
Alhaji Muhammad Sabo Nanono was born in Gabasawa Local government area of Kano State on 11th April 1946.
He attended Zakirai and Gwarzo primary schools, Birnin kudu Secondary school, Government College Kano from there he proceeded to Ahmadu Bello University, Zaria where he obtained Bachelor Degree in Business Administration in the year 1972. Also in 1977, he obtained his Master’s Degree in public policy and Administration from the University of Wisconsin, Madison USA.
Similarly, Alhaji Muhammad Sabo Nanono attended an Advanced Management Course at Harvard Business School, Boston Massachusetts In 1994.He was a University lecturer, civil servant, a banker who rose to the position of Managing Director of African International Bank (AIB), (village Head of Tofai in Gabasawa, a farmer and politician as well.He also attended several courses, conferences, workshops and seminars within and outside Nigeria. A fellow of the Institute of Management Consultants of Nigeria became the Chairman and board member of numerous organizations in Nigeria and married with children.
- Agric Minister Pledges Support for OGP Initiative.
- FG Establishes Portal for Online Registration of Fertilizer Dealers for Quality Control – NANONO
- FG Pumps over N600 Billion to Ensure Food Security And Sustainability.
- President Buhari Appoints Bashir Babajo, Executive Director, Operations (NAIC), Reappoints Philip I. Ashinze Executive Director, Finance And Administration (NAIC)
- FG Reaffirms Commitment towards Implementing the National Fertilizer Quality Control (NFQC) Act 2019
FMARD has the mandate to ensure food security in crop, livestock and fisheries, stimulate agricultural employment and services, promote the production and supply of raw materials to agro industries, provide markets for the products of the industrial sector, generate foreign exchange and aid rural socio-economic development” Read More