Following the declaration of Monday 25th May 2020 as Public Holiday by the Federal Government, the Federal Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development regrets to inform the general public that the new deadline for the closing/opening of Category C (expression of interest) will take place as follows:
Date: Wednesday, 27th May 2020
Venue: Conference Room B, Ministry’s Headquarters, Area 11, Garki – Abuja.
Opening time: Immediately after the closing of bids
Closing time: 12 noon prompt
Postscript: The Ministry also wishes to inform the General Public that Category D (Pre – Qualification) that was earlier advertised, has been stepped down by Management.
NOTE: To curtail the spread of Covid-19 Pandemic, Bidders are not invited to attend the bids opening exercise. However, credible observers have been invited to witness the bids opening exercise on Wednesday 27th May 2020 by 12 noon at the address mentioned above.
THANK YOU FOR YOUR COOPERATION AND UNDERSTANDING
- FG Engages Stakeholders’ on Promotion and Development of Donkey Value Chain.
- Agric Minister Receives 2020 Wet Season Agricultural Performance Survey Report (APSR), Commends Committee.
- SYMPOSIUM-WORLD FOOD DAY 2020: Improved Commodity Value Chain in the Agric Sector to be Sustained- Sabo Nanono
- WORLD FOOD DAY 2020 (MINISTERIAL PRESS BRIEFING): FG Targets 5 Million Jobs to Enhance Agric Productivity – Sabo Nanono
- Federal Executive Meeting
FMARD has the mandate to ensure food security in crop, livestock and fisheries, stimulate agricultural employment and services, promote the production and supply of raw materials to agro industries, provide markets for the products of the industrial sector, generate foreign exchange and aid rural socio-economic development” Read More