As part of efforts of Nigerian Government to improve the county’s foreign earnings and create jobs for the citizenry, Nigeria, being the 4th largest producer of Cashew in the world, has been successfully registered to the International Consultative Cashew Council.
This was completed at the 3rd session of the Council of Ministers of the International Consultative Cashew Council (CICC) where the Honourable Minister of State, Federal Ministry of Agriculture and Rural development, Hon. Mustapha Baba Shehuri represented the country and performed the official signing.
Nigeria will benefit largely from the Council in terms OF added value, job creation and income generation.
- FG Engages Stakeholders’ on Promotion and Development of Donkey Value Chain.
- Agric Minister Receives 2020 Wet Season Agricultural Performance Survey Report (APSR), Commends Committee.
- SYMPOSIUM-WORLD FOOD DAY 2020: Improved Commodity Value Chain in the Agric Sector to be Sustained- Sabo Nanono
- WORLD FOOD DAY 2020 (MINISTERIAL PRESS BRIEFING): FG Targets 5 Million Jobs to Enhance Agric Productivity – Sabo Nanono
- Federal Executive Meeting
FMARD has the mandate to ensure food security in crop, livestock and fisheries, stimulate agricultural employment and services, promote the production and supply of raw materials to agro industries, provide markets for the products of the industrial sector, generate foreign exchange and aid rural socio-economic development” Read More